1. Afrojack ft. Spree Wilson – The Spark (Orignal Mix)
2. Krewella – Live For The Night (W&W Remix)
3. Wolfgang Gartner – Pirahna (Original Mix)
4. Zedd ft. Foxes – Clarity (Tiesto Remix)
w/ Armin Van Burren ft. Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like
5. Nicky Romero & Krewella – Legacy (Vicetone Remix)
6. Deorro Vs Dada Life – Born To Lose It (Kill Rich Mash Up)
7. Martin Garrix – Animals (Original Mix)
w/ Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr Ft. Beardyman – Eat Sleep Rave Repeat
w/ Hardwell & W&W – Jumper (Original Mix)
w/ Thomas Newson – Flute (Original Mix)
8. Fistin Furious – Touchdown (Original Mix)
w/ BassJackers & GRX – Gamer (Original Mix)
9. Yves V & Blasterjaxx – That Big (Original Mix)
10. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs DVBBS & Borgeous – Stampede (Original Mix)
11. The Partysquad Mitchell Niemeyer – #Pantsdown (Club Mix)
12. TJR – What’s Up Suckaz (Original Mix)
13. Dimitri Vegas, MOGUAI & Like Mike – Mammoth (Original Mix)
14. Avicii – Wake Me Up (Original Mix)
15. Ivan Gough, Jebu – Kukatu (Original Mix)
w/ Hardwell ft. Amba Shepherd – Apollo (Original Mix)
16. Hardwell & Dyro feat. Bright Lights – Never Say Goodbye (Orignal Mix)
17. Axwell – Center Of The Universe (Remode)
Producing House/ Electro/ Progressive and making huge sounds since he was 16!
This young upcoming yet talented producer has learned it all himself, from making new sounds to producing music!
Now, at the age of 19, he has been appreciated by many artists from all around the world, Kill Rich is on the run to make an impact in the EDM scene.
For Info mail me here –
Back in the year 2008 in the city of Pune, India. Kill Rich was inspired by the sounds and mixdowns
of EDM. He was about to finish school, and that is exactly when he was practicing how to make virtual
mixdowns and produce his own music too. It was not far away when the city of Pune and the whole
world was about to witness another DJ coming from the roots from a place where there was not much
of EDM. Kill Rich, completed school and started producing and mixing at home on his cranky cheap
speakers. “He had talent”, his friends said and the seniors too. With all the support from his family
and peers. Kill Rich emerged in the industry releasing many bootlegs and originals specializing only in
House and it’s sub genres. He played his first official party at the young age of 16. He has grown into
being one of the best DJs in town, giving the crowd a good beating with his huge thompy sounds and
a touch of mild, soothing breakdowns. He has been DJing and Producing since the last 4 year now.
Approached many record labels and has been performing for almost all the nightlife places all over the
city. “House is evergreen”, he says. He’s got his eyes on the places and the world he wants to put
his name on, he knows right where and how to go. He will be there.